What Albuquerque Gardeners Should Do in January:
- Make plans for gardens and landscape.
- On sunny days, do some winter pruning.
- Water trees, shrubs and garden.
- Inspect houseplants, repot if needed, mildly fertilize and clean up.
- Apply Bonide All Seasons spray to fruit trees, shade trees and shrubs.
- Prepare gardening tools for spring, clean sharpen and oil.
- Check our website for a list of upcoming seminars.
- Attend January seminars.
- Pledge to read all labels thoroughly on fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides that you will use all year.