What Albuquerque Gardeners Should Do in December:
- Select one of our Canada grown, classic Christmas trees. They are fresh cut and kept in water so they will be the freshest tree around.
- Have your tree flocked for something different.
- Check out our live Christmas trees and we will hold one for you until shortly before Christmas. You do not want to keep them indoors for more than 5 days.
- Deck the halls with our fresh garland and wreaths.
- Get your poinsettias, Christmas cactus, amaryllis and paperwhites early in the month. We always sell out before Christmas.
- Check out our Christmas shop for traditional, whimsical, or southwestern ornaments and holiday fare.
- Deep water trees, shrubs and perennial beds.
- Check trees and shrubs for any broken branches due to wind or snow and selectively prune.
- Have a happy and safe New Year!